The CO2 is a compact and rugged digital audio tool that converts S/PDIF signals from optical to coax and from coax to optical. Its 2-in, 2-out design allows the CO2 to operate as a full-duplex, bi-directional converter, or as a half-duplex converter with “thru” port—allowing it to work as both a converter and a repeater. The CO2 is also affordable enough that it’s easy to add several if needed.
- converts between optical and coax S/PDIF
- servers as a repeater to extend cable runs
- TOSlink optical and coaxial digital inputs
- TOSlink optical and coaxial digital outputs always active
- transformer-isolated RCA jacks prevent system ground loops
- coaxial S/PDIF: 75 ohms
- PCM support: up to 24-bit/96kHz
- power supply: 9V DC 500mA
- size/weight: 3-1/2” (w) x 2-5/8” (d) x 1-3/8” (h); 0.45 lbs.