The Solaris is a large-capsule condenser microphone that sounds as good as it looks. Beneath the stylish exterior lies the best-sounding solid-state electronics available at any price. Vintage design principles merge with incredibly tight manufacturing standards to yield no more than +/-1dB of deviation across the entire 20Hz-20kHz frequency range. The industry-thinnest evaporated gold diaphragm also delivers incredible sensitivity. Multi-pattern architecture provides flexibility that makes it ideal for just about any miking situation—included capturing vocals, guitar, piano, drums and live events. It’s like having three mics in one.
- affordable large diaphragm cardioid condenser
- 1.1” solid brass capsule w/ evaporated gold diaphragm
- Class A solid state electronics
- all Solaris microphones exhibit no more than +/- 1dB variation from each other
- cardioid, figure-8, and omni polar patterns
- frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- sensitivity: 16 mV/Pa (-36dBV)
- max. SPL for 0.5% THD: 130dB
- equivalent noise level: 14dB (A-weighted)
- output impedance: 200 ohms
- recommended load impedance: > 1,000 ohms
- power requirement: 48V phantom power
- connector: 3-pin male XLR
- size/weight: 8-1/4" (h) x 3" (w) x 2" (d); 1.4 lbs.
- polar patterns: cardioid , omni, figure-8