If you’re looking for a whole lot of preamp on a tight budget, you’ll see where this popular product gets its name. Affordability and performance make the Audio Buddy one of the most popular mic preamps in home recording today. You get professional microphone support along with line inputs impedance-matched for ideal performance with electric guitar and bass. Simply put, the Audio Buddy is a workhorse mic preamp that sounds great and won’t hurt your budget.
- 2-channel mic/instrument preamp
- XLR mic ins; 1/4” instrument ins; balanced 1/4” outs
- phantom power
- 5Hz-50kHz frequency response
- frequency response: 5Hz-50kHz, +0, -3dB
- mic gain: 60dB maximum
- mic input impedance: 1kOhm
- guitar gain: 40dB maximum
- guitar input impedance: 100kOhms
- size and weight: 5-1/2” x 3-3/8” x 1-3/4”; less than 1/2 lb.