As the much anticipated answer to one of the top requests from Pro ToolsÂ® users, ultra-small Mbox 2Â® Micro enables Pro Tools users to edit, sequence, and mix sessions created on Pro Tools|HDÂ®, Pro Tools LEÂ®, and Pro Tools M-Poweredâ„¢ systems on the go, as well as compose music with virtual instruments and loops.
About the size of a typical USB flash drive, Mbox 2 Micro offers high-quality 24-bit / 48 kHz sound, a 1/8-inch stereo output for headphone or speaker monitoring (no audio inputs*), and a convenient volume wheel, providing you with the freedom of true editing, sequencing, and mixing mobility. Whether you're looking to work on studio-created or live sound Pro Tools sessions on the go, or create loop-based or virtual instrument-driven music, Mbox 2 Micro lets you work wherever inspiration takes you.
- Connector: One 1/8â€ stereo jack (for headphone or speaker monitoring) with volume control
- Maximum Output: +3 dBV into 600 Ohms
- Frequency Response: -2/+0 dB, 20 Hz â€“ 20 kHz
- Dynamic Range: 103 dB A-weighted (THD+N: 0.002%)
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1, 48 kHz
- Maximum Word Length: 24 bit
- Host Connection: One USB 1.1 type A connector (extension cable included)
Size / Weight / Power
- Height: 3-1/2â€
- Width: 1-1/4â€
- Depth: 7/16â€
- Weight: 1.2 oz.
- Power Requirements: Powered by USB bus only
- Digidesign- qualified Windows Vista- (32-bit Business or Ultimate), Windows XP- or Mac OS X 10.5-based computer
- Minimum 1 GB of RAM
- DVD-ROM or equivalent optical drive for software installation
- Available USB port for Mbox 2 Micro system (USB hubs not supported)
In addition to M-Audio Torq LE DJ software and an incredible 8 GB collection of pro-quality loops from industry sound heavyweights Big Fish Audio, Pro Tools software includes a comprehensive bundle of amazing virtual instruments, effects, and utility plug-ins.