Vocal Rider is the first of Waves pioneering new series of Mix tools. Simply put, Vocal Rider rides the levels of vocal tracks, automatically.
Instead of manually riding the physical mixing console fader, or tediously drawing in each individual level change on a DAW track, Vocal Rider does it for you, making it a true timesaver.
All you need to do is set the target range of the vocal level in relation to the rest of the mix. Then, Vocal Rider compensates for all deviations from the target, intelligently raising or lowering the vocal volume, instantly. And unlike everyday compression, Vocal Rider adds absolutely no additional coloring to the track.
The new Vocal Rider Live component includes an exclusive Spill control to differentiate the vocal from background instrumentation and noise, for better tracking and performance.
- Keep steady vocal & dialog levels automatically.
- Save time by automating the vocal riding part of the mixing process.
- Write the automatic riding to an automation track for fine tuning.
- Real-Time means no latency and no pre-scan needed.
- Dedicated Vocal Rider Live component
- Up to 24bit 96kHz resolution
- Supports TDM, RTAS, Audio Suite, VST, AU
- PC and Mac compatible