The EQ plug-in is based on the OXF-R3 EQ section. It is a fully functional 5-band application with selectable shelf settings on LF and HF sections. Additionally, separate variable slope low pass and high pass filters are provided. The EQ also features 4 different selectable EQ types that cover most of the EQ styles currently popular amongst professional users, including some legacy styles which are renowned for their artistic capability. The use of novel coefficient generation and intelligent processing design provides unparalleled performance that surpasses analogue EQ in both sound quality and artistic freedom. This plug-in may well provide all the EQ you ever needed.
- Five band parametric design
- LF and HF Filters providing up to 36dB/Octave
- Four different EQ types
- Fully decramped HF response
- Support for sample rates up to and including 192kHz
- Fully automatable (inc. separate automation for A and B settings)
- Includes six plug-ins in total for optimal DSP usage (Mono and Stereo versions of EQ, Filters, and EQ and Filters)