Activation via iZotope Product Portal
After purchase, you can sign in to Product Portal with your iZotope account information and it will automatically populate with your software under “My Products”.
If you don’t see this right away, you can add your serial numbers by clicking the add serial button on the top right of the window.
Product Portal will then guide you through downloading, installing and authorizing your iZotope products!
For iLok Authorization, choose the iLok option and enter your iLok ID. You can then open iLok License Manager to assign an iLok USB for the license.
Alternatively, you can authorize software via our online method. For this, you can download your software from your iZotope account and after installation, you can authorize with the serial numbers emailed to you.
Upon first opening your iZotope product, the authorization window should pop up straight away. You can authorize with your iZotope email account and serial number on your account page or in your purchase confirmation email.
- If you are using a computer that is not connected to the internet, you can follow the steps below to authorize.
Open your iZotope software, you can do this by inserting it in your host application, or by launching the standalone application (if available).
- Upon opening iZotope software, you should be automatically prompted to authorize. Here, you can enter your serial number, name and the email address associated with your iZotope account.
- Once this is completed you can now choose if you wish to authorize to an iLok USB or via a challenge and response.
- After selecting challenge and response, you will be given a code to enter on our website in order to generate a response file. You can do this on your iZotope account by first clicking product, then Install and Activate, then Offline Activation.
- After entering your challenge code into our website, you should be given a downloadable file which you can upload into the authorization window by clicking “Choose File”.
- Click “Next” and your file will be validated, if successful, you can begin using your new iZotope software!