As part of the d&b enabling technologies the d&b software suite offers precise prediction capabilities along with advanced remote control and monitoring solutions.
Showing all 3 results
R1 Remote controlCall for price
- R1 Remote control software enables d&b devices to be remotely controlled, using both Ethernet and CAN-Bus
- optimized for use with touchscreen, mouse and keyboard
- runs on Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X operating systems
- password protection is available to restrict access
Simulation software for noise predictions
- Complex summation of sound rays using phase information to enable correct calculation of modern sound reinforcement systems including line arrays and subwoofer arrays at any distance.
- Import of ArrayCalc files containing all system settings (including ArrayProcessing).
- Import of topographic data and aerial image from Google.
- Sound propagation calculation according to international standards (ISO 9613-2 and Nord2000).
- Results displayed as grid noise map (appearance fully modifiable).
- Advanced meteorological parameters for specific scenarios (e.g. wind velocity & direction, temperature gradient).
ArrayCalcCall for price
- available as a native stand-alone application for both Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X operating systems
- can significantly reduce setup and tuning time in mobile applications and allows for precise initial simulations when planning installations
- Listening planes can be defined in the venue tab, creating a three-dimensional representation of any audience area in a given venue