Processing and Matrix
The d&b Processing and Network range covers everything from interfaces through to system control.
All the tools required to build an efficient, flexible networked audio system. The d&b system approach begins with the DS10 and DS20 Audio network bridges. Positioned within the signal chain in front of the amplifiers, the DS10 and DS20 distribute Ethernet control data as well as digital audio.
Showing all 4 results
DS100 Signal EngineCall for price
Network-driven and Dante-enabled DSP platform
- Processing platform for the d&b Soundscape
- 64 x 64 matrix Level and Delay in every crosspoint
- I/O processing EQ, gain, delay, polarity
- Dante I/O
- Latency < 1.5 ms (Dante In to Dante Out)
- Optional Soundscape software module En-Scene for object-based signal management
- Optional Soundscape room emulation tool En-Space