Developed under license from DTS®: three plugins for upmixing stereo sources, downmixing 5.1 and 7.1 surround audio, and converting mono content to stereo.
The DTS Neural™ Surround Collection is designed for live sports and music broadcasts, internet streaming, and post-production for television and film. The three included plugins—DTS Neural™ Surround UpMix, DTS Neural™ Surround DownMix and DTS Neural™ Mono2Stereo—provide real-time processing for upmixing stereo sources to surround, downmixing surround sources to stereo, and converting mono content to stereo with full spectral accuracy.
Together, these plugins provide a discrete-sounding, end-to-end surround delivery system for any live broadcast or post-production situation.
The DTS Neural Surround plugins are the ultimate software replacements for the legacy hardware components that many broadcast facilities, OB vans and post-production studios currently use. Upgrade now to a modern system that seamlessly complements your most sophisticated production workflow.
- Developed under license from DTS
- Real-time conversion of stereo audio to surround, surround to stereo, and mono to stereo
- Includes DTS Neural Surround UpMix, DTS Neural Surround DownMix, and DTS Neural Mono2Stereo
- The industry standard for television and radio broadcasting and film/TV post-production
- Plug and play! Easy to integrate and use immediately
- Streamlined interfaces
- Compatible with all popular DAWs/hosts