Elegant and exclusive design
- Low noise and natural voice
- Highly directional for high isolation
- Uniform, frequency independent directionality
- Exclusive, elegant design
- Integrated shock-mounting in floor base
- Rapidly stabilizing microphone boom pole
- Modular flexibility (d:dicate™ capsules)
A complete cardioid microphone floor stand solution in the modular d:sign™ Microphone Series offering a high-quality stage voice or instrument mic.
This floor stand solution has an elegant and exclusive design with a black, non-reflective surface specifically made to handle the, from time to time, rough life in TV-studios, OB-vans and onstage in theaters and concert halls. The Floor Base has an integrated shock mounting solution. The thread screw holds the Stand Extension and MMP-F Modular Active Boom. This unique design allows for a long stage microphone boom pole that does not swing, but rapidly stabilizes itself after being positioned.
These floor stand solutions can quickly, and with no tools needed, transform into a new configuration. You can combine it with another d:dicate™ Microphone Capsule or Preamplifier.
d:sign™ 4011 Floor Stand Microphones
Using the MMC4011 Cardioid Microphone Capsule for its directional quality and attention to detail, this solution makes everything sounds like the original. The first-order cardioid pickup pattern provides superb separation between sound sources. It is equally suitable for close-up work on acoustic guitar, grand piano, overheads, percussion, wind instruments and vocals as it is for spot-miking symphonies. It can handle incredibly high sound levels.
A flat on-axis frequency response and excellent phase response deliver a faithful reproduction of the original sound. The off-axis response is similarly smooth so that any leakage is an accurate reflection of the original, though attenuated according to the true first-order cardioid pickup pattern.
d:sign™ 4011 Floor Stand Microphones comes in the following lengths:
- d:dicate™ 4011-BX-F-075 Supercardioid Microphone, Single 77 cm (30 in) Boom, Floor Stand
- d:dicate™ 4011-BX-F-120 Supercardioid Microphone, Single 122 cm (48 in) Boom, Floor Stand
- d:dicate™ 4011-BX-F-120-T Supercardioid Microphone, Twin 122 cm (48 in) Boom, Floor Stand
4011A Frequency response
4011A Polar pattern
d:sign™ 4018 Floor Stand Microphones
This solution uses the MMC4018 Cardioid Microphone Capsule, which has a highly-directional supercardioid pickup pattern with a smooth and uniform off-axis frequency response. The supercardioid shape is frequency independent, securing an identical sound color around the microphone. The usual rear lobe heard on most supercardioids is minimized on this capsule. This makes it much more isolated without sudden frequency dependent peaks and dips.
d:sign™ 4018 Floor Stand Microphones comes in the following lengths:
- d:dicate™ 4018-BX-F-075 Supercardioid Microphone, Single 77 cm (30 in) Boom, Floor Stand
- d:dicate™ 4018FGS Supercardioid Microphone, Single 122 cm (48 in) Boom, Floor Stand
- d:dicate™ 4018-BX-F-120-T Supercardioid Microphone, Twin 122 cm (48 in) Boom, Floor Stand
4018A Frequency response
d:sign™ 4098 Floor Stand Microphones
With very low noise and a high sensitivity, d:screet™ Supercardioid Microphones offer the most clear, transparent, and natural sound available on the miniature mic market. The mics are capable of handling extremely high SPL before clipping. With a linear response, low distortion and an extremely large dynamic range, they sound great no matter how challenging the environment.
This floor stand solution comes in one length:
- d:screet™ SC4098-BX-FGS Supercardioid Microphone, XLR, 122 cm (48 in) Boom, Floor Stand