Ansata in collaboration with iZotope would like to support young artists, musicians, independent creators, students and freelance sound engineers with a free giveaway of Ozone 9 Elements – your gateway into In-The-Box audio mastering.
Ozone 9 Elements is a suite of multiple modules that will enable you to polish and deliver your content for various uses and digital delivery media. It uses the AI powered Master Assistant functionality to quickly analyse the incoming audio and setup the required processing – Making it easy for even the most uninitiated user to get quick and good results.
This software suite is worth ₹11,717 all inclusive and can be all yours for FREE by filling out a simple form. Please share this promo with your friends. Do remember to tag ANSATA and iZotope in your social media posts.
Ozone Elements features
Native Instruments NKS
Put the power of Ozone into your creative process and master while making music with Maschine or Komplete Kontrol. Open Ozone on the fly and easily add professional polish while making music on your hardware using hundreds of different presets and accessible parameters mapped to your hardware controls. Add loudness, width, and EQ without touching your DAW and keep the creative juices flowing.
* NKS is a registered trademark of Native Instruments GmbH.
Ozone 9 Master Assistant
Master Assistant analyzes the sonic profile of your audio and suggests a logical starting point for your signal chain, processor settings, and loudness. Control the intensity of your master with low, medium, or aggressive settings, and optimize dynamics specifically for streaming services or CD. Automatically set dynamics and attenuate harsh frequencies in seconds, simply by playing back a section of your track.
Master Assistant features:
- Intelligent processing that provides a starting place for your master in the Equalizer, Maximizer, Dynamics, and Dynamic EQ.
- *NEW* Vintage Mode can use the included Vintage modules (now available in Ozone 9 Standard) to give you a classic, analog-style mastering chain.
- Select any audio file loaded in the new Track Referencing feature as a Target for analysis and apply the learned EQ curve and loudness level to your audio.
- Automatically configure optimal loudness for streaming or CD delivery.
- Select between low, medium, or high intensity settings.
Precisely adjust stereo width for your master using the Imager module. The Imager works with up to four frequency bands*, providing independent control over stereo width by frequency. An integrated Vectorscope and Correlation Meter give you valuable visual feedback for the mastering process, including Polar vectorscope modes and a Stereo Balance meter.
*Multi-band imaging available in Ozone Standard and Advanced only
- New! Add depth and natural-sounding stereo width to mono or very narrow mixes with two Stereoize modes: Stereoize I for a classic, colorful stereo effect, and the new Stereoize II for more transparent adjustments.
- Add width to any frequency band without causing mono compatibility problems with Antiphase Prevention.
- See the width of your mix by frequency, set crossovers, and see the effect of stereo imaging adjustments on different parts of the spectrum with Stereo Width Spectrum view.
- Easily audition your stereo signal for mono compatibility or left/right signal reversal.
Ozone includes two Equalizer modules (in addition to its Dynamic EQ), each with eight bands of adjustable filters and a variety of filter shapes. Use the Equalizer for initial shaping of your master, then take advantage of Post-EQ later in the signal chain.
- Choose from digital and analog filter shapes including Baxandall bass and treble, API-inspired Proportional Q, Band Shelf, and resonant High and Low Shelf.
- Adjust the equalization of the center of your mix independently of the sides of your mix with Mid/Side Processing mode.
What you get
- Single-use license
- Digital download of Ozone Elements for Mac and PC
- macOS X 10.11 El Capitan to macOS 10.15 Catalina
- Win 7 64-bit (Latest Service Packs)
- Win 10
AAX, VST 2, VST 3, AU, NKS (All formats are 64-bit only)
Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 9–10, Pro Tools 12.8-2019, FL Studio 20, Cubase 9–10, Nuendo 10, Wavelab 9, Sound Forge Pro 13, Sound Forge Mac 3, Studio One 4, REAPER 5, Reason 10, Audition CC 2019, Premiere Pro CC 2019, MASCHINE 2, Komplete Kontrol, Bitwig Studio 3, Final Cut Pro X.