RX 10 Advanced Features
- Text Navigation [NEW]
- Multiple Speaker Detection [NEW]
- Repair Assistant plug-in [NEW]
- Selection Feathering [NEW MODE]
- Spectral Recovery [NEW ALGORITHM]
- First-time User Experience [NEW]
- De-hum Dynamic Adaptive Mode [NEW MODE]
- Dialogue Isolate
What you get
- Single-use license
- Digital download of RX 10 Advanced for Mac and PC
- Mac: macOS Catalina (10.15.7) – macOS Monterey (12.5.x)
- PC: Windows 10 – Windows 11
- AU, AAX, AAX Audiosuite, VST3, AU ARA (Spectral Editor ARA & Music Rebalance ARA)*.* All plug-in formats are 64-bit only. VST2 is no longer supported.
- RX 10 AU ARA plug-ins are compatible with Logic Pro only.
- RX 10 Ambience Match, Dialogue Isolate, and De-rustle plug-ins are available as AAX Audiosuite plug-ins in Pro Tools only.
- Logic Pro 10.6.3 – 10.7.x, Pro Tools 2021 – 2022, Ableton Live 11, Cubase 11 – 12, Nuendo 12, Studio One 5, Reaper 6, FL Studio 20, Audition CC 2022, Premiere Pro CC 2022
RX 10 Audio Editor Plug-in Hosting
AU and VST2 plug-ins can be hosted in the RX Audio Editor
- Note: VST2 plug-in hosting will be deprecated and replaced with VST3 plug-in hosting in a future RX 10 patch