LIMITED TIME OFFER
Purchase RX Post Production Suite 6 by October 31, 2021, and get 25% off Native Instruments software products in the Native Instruments Online Shop. This single-use voucher is valid through December 31, 2021, and it cannot be used on products already on special offer.
The voucher is valid for all Native Instruments software products at a price point of $99 or above in the NI Online Shop, excluding hardware, updates, upgrades, crossgrades, educational versions, and products already on special offer. The e-voucher is personalized and only for use by the appointed addressee/user. It is not transferable and may not be resold. If not redeemed, the voucher expires on December 31, 2021. The voucher can only be redeemed at the NI Online Shop. The e-voucher may not be redeemed for cash.
RX is the award-winning audio repair suite trusted by more top post production engineers than anything else to quickly and reliably deliver great sound.
Built on decades of iZotope research, RX 9 tackles emerging audio capture and production issues to help you tell clear, impactful stories.
What’s new in RX 9?
Enhanced separation with Dialogue Isolate [New]
Let your dialogue shine
Using iZotope machine learning, this new version of Dialogue Isolate makes it easier than ever to extract clean dialogue from its environment, without artifacts. Instantly separate speech from crowds, traffic, footsteps, weather, and more.
Dynamic De-hum [New]
Instantly eliminate all hums
Use the new Dynamic mode in RX 9’s De-Hum to instantly remove any amount of hum, wireless ring, or interference, without artifacts or affecting the audio quality. In one pass, eliminate radio and transmitter interference, camera and generator hum, and more.
Complex Ambience Match [New]
Movement brings scenes to life
Now you can seamlessly connect dialogue and ADR cuts with real background movement and textures with the new Complex mode in Ambience Match. Quickly match ambiences never before possible: ocean, wind, traffic, crowds, and more!
Additional enhancements in RX 9
- Roll back an audio selection to any previous step in your History list to get the best combination of audio processing from any point in time with the brand-new Restore Selection feature.
- Need to view more than five steps of undo history? No problem. The expandable History list now shows up to 30 undo steps for quick reference.
- Clean up unwanted sounds directly in Logic® using the new Spectral Editor, built on the ARA plug-in extension. Select noise and remove it without having to toggle between Logic and RX.
Groundbreaking post production tools you’ll use in every session
RX Post Production Suite sees a major upgrade in version 5. With powerful new dialogue, mixing, and reverb tools, you’ll be ready for any post production job.
Included in RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX 9 Advanced
- Designed specifically for the demanding needs of post production professionals, RX 8 Advanced grants you full control over your audio. Repair streamed dialogue with Spectral Recovery, correct pitch drift with Wow & Flutter, get clear, focused dialogue with Dialogue De-reverb, or create new stems with Music Rebalance—all with Dolby Atmos 7.1.2 support.
- Tonal Balance Control 2
- Achieving a balanced final mix that translates across many listening environments is critical to re-recording mix engineers. With Tonal Balance Control 2 you can compare your master’s tonal distribution against twelve genre-specific Target Curves, and ensure that your mix will translate perfectly on any listening system.
- Dialogue Match
- An indispensable tool for post production, Dialogue Match is a Pro Tools AudioSuite plug-in that analyzes recordings to extract a reverb, EQ, and ambience profile. It can then apply the profile to any other dialogue track to give your dialogue seamless continuity across multiple scenes.
- Neutron 3 Advanced
- Achieve a clear, well-balanced mix with Neutron 3’s intelligent mixing tools. Control the visual soundstage and the tonal balance of your mix with iZotope’s award-winning audio tech, now with improved CPU performance. Use Mix Assistant to automatically set levels across your session for a streamlined mixing workflow.
- Stratus 3D by Exponential Audio
- With more than 1,700 surround presets, up to 24-channel support, and intelligent multichannel reverb controls, you can craft the perfect depth and dimension in your sound environments with Stratus 3D.
- Symphony 3D
- Enjoy reverb for surround and immersive formats with Symphony 3D. Offering 24-channel surround support, Symphony 3D brings dynamics and richness to any post production or music project.
- Insight 2
- With its completely customizable interface, Insight 2 provides a comprehensive perspective on any aspect of your mix: loudness, intelligibility, spectral balance, and more. Measure loudness for broadcast compliance—including Netflix’s updated loudness requirement—ensure clear dialogue for film, or manage complex 7.1.2 Dolby Atmos sessions with ease.
- RX Loudness Control
- Deliver high-quality broadcast at global broadcast specifications, all from an intuitive, easy-to-use interface. RX Loudness Control works faster than real time to deliver mixes within the appropriate loudness standards. Analyze and render your mix to comply with any global loudness standard, then instantly create a .CSV loudness report.
+ 1-year, all-access pass to online video tutorials from Groove3. Tailored for beginners and professionals alike, Groove3 offers valuable in-depth education on RX.
What you get
- Single-use license
- Digital download of RX Post Production Suite 6 products for Mac and PC
- Includes a 1-year all-access subscription to Groove3 video training and redemption codes for Groove3 all-access pass.