RX is the award-winning audio repair suite trusted by more top post production engineers than anything else to quickly and reliably deliver great sound.
Built on decades of iZotope research, RX 9 tackles emerging audio capture and production issues to help you tell clear, impactful stories.
What’s new in RX 9?
Dynamic De-hum [New]
Instantly eliminate all hums
Use the new Dynamic mode in RX 9’s De-Hum to instantly remove any amount of hum, wireless ring, or interference, without artifacts or affecting the audio quality. In one pass, eliminate radio and transmitter interference, camera and generator hum, and more.
Additional enhancements in RX 9
- Roll back an audio selection to any previous step in your History list to get the best combination of audio processing from any point in time with the brand-new Restore Selection feature.
- Need to view more than five steps of undo history? No problem. The expandable History list now shows up to 30 undo steps for quick reference.
- Clean up unwanted sounds directly in Logic® using the new Spectral Editor, built on the ARA plug-in extension. Select noise and remove it without having to toggle between Logic and RX.
RX 9 Standard features
- Music Rebalance [IMPROVED]
- Breath Control
- Repair Assistant
- Guitar De-noise [NEW]
- Loudness Control [IMPROVED]
- Batch Processor [IMPROVED]
What you get
- Single-use license
- Digital download of RX 9 Standard for Mac and PC
- Mac: macOS Mojave (10.14.6) – macOS Big Sur (11.6)*
- PC: Win 8 & Win 10
* Intel Macs or Apple Silicon Macs in Rosetta mode only.
- AU, AAX, VST2, VST3. All plug-in formats are 64-bit only.
- Pro Tools 2021, Logic Pro, Live 11, Cubase 10.5-11, Nuendo 11, Studio One 5, Reaper 6, FL Studio 20, Audition CC, Premiere Pro CC