Helium410 is compact and easy to place. Its timeless appearance and variety of color options allow you to blend it with any decor.
Helium410 fulfills the demands of hectic rapidly changing modern lifestyle. Advanced acoustical engineering allows Helium410 to adapt to changing requirements:
- Emotionally immersing nearfield listening with computer
- Wide and even listening area for TV and movie applications
- 3-dimensional sound staging and correct placement of voices with a 2-channel system, even when watching movies
- Natural clear voice band even with low listening levels
- Room-filling natural and emotional sound for enjoyable background listening – even at low listening volumes.
Helium410 is handmade in Finland and due to its controlled dispersion, it keeps it´s clarity even when placed close to the boundaries, such as desktops, TV tops, bookshelves or side or back walls.
Despite being small and easy to place Helium410 sounds full-bodied and works nicely without a subwoofer. Clear, natural voice band is a joy. Especially as it keeps its intelligibility even at whisper-like late-night listening levels.
In addition to conventional sources, modern streaming applications like Spotify and Mog were used in the R&D of Helium410.
U/D/D stands for Uniformly Directive Diffusion. By creating even dispersion the anomalies caused by wall, floor and ceiling reflections are minimized. This allows the listener to hear less of their room and more of their music.
|Operating principle:||2-way, vented|
|Mid / woofer:||4,5″ paper|
|Crossover point:||1600 Hz|
|Frequency response:||60 – 20 000 Hz +/-3dB|
|Power recommendation:||20 – 80 W|
|Measurements (h x w x d):||259 x 132 x 220 mm|
(see overview here)
Monochrome: full white, standard white, white with black grids, black
White with color grids: 9 different colors, RAL color of choice*