The Dolby Atmos Mastering Suite provides audio professionals all the tools needed to create, edit, mix, and master high-quality Dolby Atmos content for Blu-ray and Digital Delivery. It provides all the necessary software for a facility to run a home theater rendering and mastering unit (Home Theater RMU) on approved hardware, as well as enable edit and pre-mix rooms to work with Dolby Atmos content that feeds into the main mix room.
The Dolby Atmos Mastering Suite is based on the same powerful tools used for creating cinema soundtracks, so audio professionals can now deliver the Dolby Atmos experience in just about any medium, including episodic television, Blu-ray™, gaming, and VR.
Atmos Mastering Suite includes one copy of Dolby Atmos HT-RMU Rendering and Mastering Software (Windows Only), three copies of Dolby Atmos Production Suite (Mac) and Dolby Atmos Conversion tool.
The Dolby Atmos Mastering System includes:
- Dolby Atmos Mastering Suite Software license + (3) Dolby Atmos Production Suite licenses
- Official Dolby approved Dell RMU computer
- (2) RME HDSPe MADI cards + (1) RME TCO-HDSP Sync card
- Focusrite Dante PCIe-R 128 channel card
Dolby Atmos Mastering Suite Key Features:
- Allows a user to run their own Home Theater Dolby / Dell RMU on approved hardware, for the ultimate in Dolby Atmos mastering workflow
- Master high-value content for Blu-ray and digital delivery, without any restrictions caused by rendering on the same computer as you DAW
- Work with multiple source/recorder machines for ultimate flexibility, and with any existing Dolby Atmos panning client
- Includes 3 copies of the Dolby Atmos Production Suite, to enable edit and pre-mix rooms that feed into the main mix room
- Dolby Atmos Renderer: Run the Renderer software for home theater on a supported CPU for the full power of a Dolby Atmos mastering workflow.
- Re-render output matrix: Create all your channel-based deliverables from your Dolby Atmos mix.
- Dolby Atmos Panner plug-in: Position audio objects in a 3D space and set playback metadata.
- Dolby Atmos Monitor: Get visual feedback about your mix with input metering, output metering, and a 3D room view.
Atmos Mastering Suite Includes:
- One seat of Dolby Atmos Home Theater Renderer software for Windows® on a Dolby Atmos RMU
- Three copies of the Dolby Atmos Production Suite for Mac®
- Dolby Atmos Conversion Tool