The HD I/O Digital Option from Avid is an expansion board that adds eight channels each of AES/EBU (supports 192kHz single-wire and dual-wire), TDIF, and ADAT (supports S/MUX II and IV) input and output to the Avid HD I/O.
Dependent on the current configuration of the HD I/O chassis, the expansion option can add additional digital I/Os either as an add-on, or by swapping out existing boards.
- Expansion board for the Avid HD I/O
- Adds 8 channels of AES/EBU input and output (supports 192kHz single-wire and dual-wire)
- Adds 8 channels of TDIF input and output
- Adds 8 channels of ADAT input and output (supports S/MUX II and IV)
- Expand the digital I/O on the chassis or swap out cards for customized configurations